Odoo Help

3 Answers
Herve GUERIN
10/3/17, 10:05 AM

My trick :

In the view of blog.post, I added that code in the view just before the </sheet> tag :

<group string="Contenu">

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/ >

</group>

The ' widget="html" ' clause make the field use the html editor instead of a simple mono or multi-line editor.

The id of the view to be modified/inherited is : website_blog.view_blog_post_form

1 Comment
AD LIBITOM, Thomas Guénard
10/10/17, 9:17 AM

I just tried your proposal and I got an error message saying

ValidateError

Field(s) `arch` failed against a constraint: Invalid view definition

Error details:

attributes construct error, line 9, column 70

Nicolas Dorweiler
11/2/17, 1:02 PM

Hi Thomas, i cant answer on your comment, just inform you, that there is a space before the last sign in the code below:

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/ > wrong!

<field name="content" placeholder="Ajoutez une description..." widget="html" modifiers="{}"/> correct!

This should work than. it did for me.

So i have another questions regarding Blog pages.

What i dont't understand is that the Menu on the right side isn't shown when i write a blog post.

The post looks just like a empty page with header and footer. Why is the Menu of the Blog system disappeart?

How can i change this?

Thanks

Ask a Question
Writer
Tags
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now