Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to download all V7 modules

By
Angela
on 2/12/13, 5:47 AM 3,471 views

Hi, I've just decided to test V7. When using V6, the all in one package included all the useful modules (crm, account, ...). In V7 the addon folder is empty. How can I download all the modules without messing around getting them one by one?

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 2/12/13, 7:08 AM

Here (code.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/7.0) you can find all the official modules for OpenERP 7

Angela
On 2/13/13, 5:25 AM

Thanks this worked fine, I first installed bazzar and got all the modules in one shot. That's betetr then messing around downloading them one afer another....

any idea on why they don't just include the modules in the "all in one" version like before (it used to be a one click download, no it's "many clicks"à?

Yes that works out better..

Mitul
on 3/23/14, 7:41 AM
Sohaib Rafiq
On 8/22/13, 6:13 PM

download GreenOpenERP from SourceForge...

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/12/13, 5:47 AM
Seen: 3471 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM