Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to do User-wise Security access to document attachment ?

By
Vikram
on 8/20/13, 3:34 AM 5,847 views

I want my user should have a privilege to add attachment in customer master form and not to delete that attachment after uploading document. To configure this option i tried in Setting -> Technical -> Security -> Access-Control List and choose ir.attachment user and enable only Read access and untick all other. But not working i can delete attachment. Any other configuration for only add a attachment and not delete the attachment. Or Else any other configuration for achieve these things...

Mihalache Ciprian
On 10/3/13, 4:22 AM

Go to

Settings -> Security -> Record rules -> Add rule

image description

Thanks.. I will try..

Vikram
on 10/3/13, 7:03 AM
Matt Choplin
On 3/19/15, 11:01 AM

You need 2 ir_rule according to this answer by Olivier Dony for version 7 and 8: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/969198

For employee:

['|',('res_model','!=','hr.employee'),('res_id','in',[e.id for e in user.employee_ids])]

For hr manager:

[('res_model','=','hr.employee')]

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/20/13, 3:34 AM
Seen: 5847 times
Last updated: 3/19/15, 11:02 AM