Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
1. Create a new account, for example Purchase Discount, create it under revenue or other income in your chart of account.
2. For supplier payment go to Accounting > Supplier Payments > Click Create >enter the supplier name for Supplier > enter the full amount before discount for Total and etc
3. System will auto pick a or some outstanding payments, but you are allow to change the Amount
4. Change the Amount to the discounted amount, a Difference Amount will appear
5. At Payment Options change to Reconcile Payment Balance , Counterpart Account and Counterpart Comment will be populated.
6. Select Purchase Discount at Counterpart Account
7. Click Save and Validate
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/27/14, 6:21 AM|
|Seen: 1154 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|