1. Create a new account, for example Purchase Discount, create it under revenue or other income in your chart of account.
2. For supplier payment go to Accounting > Supplier Payments > Click Create >enter the supplier name for Supplier > enter the full amount before discount for Total and etc
3. System will auto pick a or some outstanding payments, but you are allow to change the Amount
4. Change the Amount to the discounted amount, a Difference Amount will appear
5. At Payment Options change to Reconcile Payment Balance , Counterpart Account and Counterpart Comment will be populated.
6. Select Purchase Discount at Counterpart Account
7. Click Save and Validate
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 4/27/14, 6:21 AM|
|Seen: 1122 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|