Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
1. Create a new account, for example Purchase Discount, create it under revenue or other income in your chart of account.
2. For supplier payment go to Accounting > Supplier Payments > Click Create >enter the supplier name for Supplier > enter the full amount before discount for Total and etc
3. System will auto pick a or some outstanding payments, but you are allow to change the Amount
4. Change the Amount to the discounted amount, a Difference Amount will appear
5. At Payment Options change to Reconcile Payment Balance , Counterpart Account and Counterpart Comment will be populated.
6. Select Purchase Discount at Counterpart Account
7. Click Save and Validate
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 4/27/14, 6:21 AM|
|Seen: 1221 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|