Odoo Help

How to do inter-company invoicing?

By
Roger Chen
on 4/25/14, 5:38 AM 2,021 views

This document:

https: doc.openerp.com 7.0 book 3 3_7 invoicing

says that

"There are many advantages in deriving the different types of invoice from the same object."

and

"In a multi-company environment with inter-company invoicing, a customer invoice in one company becomes a supplier invoice for the other"

So, in a multi-company environment with company A and B, is it possible for A to create a customer invoice to B, and a supplier invoice can be generated automatically in B that user of company B can see this supplier invoice?

If it's possible in OpenERP, how should I do in OpenERP?

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 4/25/14, 7:07 AM

Yes it is possible. You have just to install stock_location module to do this.

Good work

I'll try installing stock_location soon. Thanks for replying me, benos20.

Roger Chen
on 4/27/14, 10:09 PM

Hi, benos20, I've installed stock_location. However, user of company B still can't see the automatically generated supplier invoice after creating an invoice by user of company A. Do I miss some settings or, could you talk more about the detail? Thanks in advance.

Roger Chen
on 4/27/14, 11:53 PM

i would like to help you by skype. We will put the result of our discussion on forum. My skype account : benos.jacob

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 4/30/14, 5:06 PM
Paweł Kostrzewa
On 6/27/14, 8:00 AM

Search for elicocorp intercompany module in apps or on their web site, please

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 5:38 AM
Seen: 2021 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM