Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to do inter-company invoicing?

By
Roger Chen
on 4/25/14, 5:38 AM 1,601 views

This document:

https: doc.openerp.com 7.0 book 3 3_7 invoicing

says that

"There are many advantages in deriving the different types of invoice from the same object."

and

"In a multi-company environment with inter-company invoicing, a customer invoice in one company becomes a supplier invoice for the other"

So, in a multi-company environment with company A and B, is it possible for A to create a customer invoice to B, and a supplier invoice can be generated automatically in B that user of company B can see this supplier invoice?

If it's possible in OpenERP, how should I do in OpenERP?

Paweł Kostrzewa
On 6/27/14, 8:00 AM

Search for elicocorp intercompany module in apps or on their web site, please

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 4/25/14, 7:07 AM

Yes it is possible. You have just to install stock_location module to do this.

Good work

I'll try installing stock_location soon. Thanks for replying me, benos20.

Roger Chen
on 4/27/14, 10:09 PM

Hi, benos20, I've installed stock_location. However, user of company B still can't see the automatically generated supplier invoice after creating an invoice by user of company A. Do I miss some settings or, could you talk more about the detail? Thanks in advance.

Roger Chen
on 4/27/14, 11:53 PM

i would like to help you by skype. We will put the result of our discussion on forum. My skype account : benos.jacob

Koffi KPONOUGLO
on 4/30/14, 5:06 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

3 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/25/14, 5:38 AM
Seen: 1601 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM