Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to do Advance Salary and Loan calculation in payroll

hr
By
sridhar
on 10/28/13, 5:34 AM 2,493 views

Hi, I have installed hr and hr_paroll module from this location.

1 )Is there any option in payroll for giving advance salary /Loan to employees ?

2) How to deduct the Given Advance salary from the Monthly payment slip ?

Thanks

Hi, did you find a solution for this?

Alessandro Domanico
on 11/22/13, 5:09 PM

No we have to develop, I developed module for Loan and Advance. But I dont know how to do in payslip.

sridhar
on 11/23/13, 2:01 AM

Payroll module is quite clear for me now, only I think several features are missing... we are going to develop a module for computing inputs quickly from spreadsheet, and payslip batches appear unuseful as it is... maybe we could share develops each other?

Alessandro Domanico
on 11/23/13, 5:20 AM

i needed this scenario so i developed the module named hr_loan

Arsi
on 2/27/14, 8:03 AM

you can develop it but the thing is you should get the effect of this loan amount in accounts also

Arsi
on 2/27/14, 8:04 AM

Yes it will affect on Accounting. after manager approve the loan it will go to account dept and waiting for payment stage. if Accounts dept pay money for the employer loan, then it will affect on the payslip. based on the number of installment.

sridhar
on 3/5/14, 5:22 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/28/13, 5:34 AM
Seen: 2493 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM