Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to distribute the tax value to the correct tax case when the invoice is paid?

By
Alex
on 2/27/13, 8:19 AM 474 views

Hi, I'm sorry for my English, it's hard for me to explain what I'm trying to do so I'll give you an example:
I have a customer invoice I select the customer, the sales journal and the customer account. after that I add a product let's say paper:
Paper quantity 10 price 10 tax (the tax for paper is 24% so I select the correct tax) at this point I can validate the invoice.
At this point the tax value will go to my "collectible" tax account which is not correct according to the new laws.
It should go to the "under settlement" tax account and stay there until the invoice is paid and then move to "collectible".
Is this possible at this point using the options available in configuration? or this needs to be done using a plugin? if it is possible are there any doc about it? Thank you.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/27/13, 8:19 AM
Seen: 474 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM