This question has been flagged

Good afternoon:

I have a problem when it comes to spread the cost of a purchase between different projects. Birth of a purchase request, asked me to make the distribution of analytical accounts and here sharing among projects that will be designed material testing it asks me for a distribution factor for each project. I buy and general accounts see the payment, but I appear analytics my projects, but no entry of purchase. I also drew attention when I do the deal I have a diary salts default, but not every day I get the equivalent of buy, so I define it. Work with version 7 of the Open ERP on windows, and I have configured the modules sales, purchasing, analytical, Spanish accounting, projects ..... Could someone tell me where I have the error? I tried to reinstall the database with a single company, a single product, two analytical accounts .... to see if I had something misconfigured but I always get the same result. Thank you very much for your time and sorry for my English ...!

Susana

Discard

I am having a similar problem and have asked much the same question - account_analytic_plans does not seem to be working as I expected. I have asked OpenERP for a contact to discuss with them so when I get an answer I'll update your questions (unless someone else can answer)

Author

Thanks for the response and speed. Wait you say OpenERP