Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to distribute costs among projects [Closed]

By
Susana Lázaro
on 3/13/13, 12:45 PM 480 views

The Question has been closed for reason: duplicate question

by
Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 03/13/2013 13:14:03

Good afternoon:

I have a problem when it comes to spread the cost of a purchase between different projects. Birth of a purchase request, asked me to make the distribution of analytical accounts and here sharing among projects that will be designed material testing it asks me for a distribution factor for each project. I buy and general accounts see the payment, but I appear analytics my projects, but no entry of purchase. I also drew attention when I do the deal I have a diary salts default, but not every day I get the equivalent of buy, so I define it. Work with version 7 of the Open ERP on windows, and I have configured the modules sales, purchasing, analytical, Spanish accounting, projects ..... Could someone tell me where I have the error? I tried to reinstall the database with a single company, a single product, two analytical accounts .... to see if I had something misconfigured but I always get the same result. Thank you very much for your time and sorry for my English ...!

Susana

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/13/13, 12:45 PM
Seen: 480 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM