Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to display several Graphs in the same page in Odoo

By
Ouchene yacine
on 5/24/15, 7:36 AM 435 views

I'de like to know how to display several graphs of my fields in odoo, Here is an example: 

http://www.woorri-tech.com/images/CRM_Dashboard.png

Thanks in advance.

Ouchene yacine
On 5/25/15, 5:48 AM

I can't comment because I haven't enough KARMA.

Thanks @elbarbary, I need to do that in the XML view of my module, if this is possible.  

Ahmed elbarbary
On 5/25/15, 3:21 AM

You can do that with the Dashboards in V7 you can create new dashboard from Reporting-->configuration --> create board .

then while you open any graph view you can add this page to the dashboard by click on the drop own list in search bar then add to dashboard -- > then choose your dashboard , again and again finally you will have a dashboard with several graphs views and list views

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/24/15, 7:36 AM
Seen: 435 times
Last updated: 5/25/15, 5:52 AM