Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to display radio button or checkbox in report

By
faizan
on 9/19/13, 4:16 AM 3,300 views

Actually i have a form with radio button of gender with option male and female when i generate pdf of that form then it show only the genders selected value like in gender two options are ther male and female if i select male in the forn and generate pdf of that form then i can only see the vale male

but what i want that in pdf i want to show both option male and female with male selected or what ever i select in the form

please help

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 9/19/13, 4:53 AM

We are also printing checkboxes on our reports.

• Try this: [["☐"]]

Thank you its workin

Vaibhav
on 9/27/13, 5:04 AM

Hey Andreas, Can you pls tell me what's the code for open and closed radio buttons. And also can we make it editable on the pdf? Cheers ASP:)

ASP
on 6/30/14, 8:23 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/13, 4:16 AM
Seen: 3300 times
Last updated: 9/10/15, 3:50 PM