Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to display product info on the Point of sales?

pos
By
Jagbir
on 3/4/13, 6:21 AM 885 views

How can I edit the point of sale screen to show a short description of the product features. For eg. If I am selling a television and I want a short description of the product to display on the point of sale screen so that the sales representative can provide the correct information to the customer/s.

P.S. I am hoping to achieve this without any changes to the source code.

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 3/20/13, 7:34 AM

Yes it is posible as the same way as product name is displayed bellow the product image but you have to do some code for that. refer the code of “product-name” class of xml file you can get idea from that..

Thank You

please specify the xml file name.

Remya
on 10/2/13, 3:33 AM

may be pos.xml

Vaibhav
on 12/20/13, 9:27 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/4/13, 6:21 AM
Seen: 885 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM