Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to display Newly imported Accounts data in chart of account, if I am creating a clean (new) chart of account??

By
Ram S
on 4/14/13, 6:14 AM 922 views

I am creating a new Chart of Account (Clean new database). I successfully imported "account.type", "account.account", "account.tax", and "account.tax.code" data... Now next I want to display all my Accounts data in CHART OF ACCOUNT template... How to display my newly imported account data in Chart of account template? It is not showing up currently any data.

Thank you

Lorenzo Cabrini
On 4/14/13, 9:57 PM

Don't look at the templates (as in Accounting | Configuration | Templates | Accounts | * Templates). Instead look at Accounting | Configuration | Accounts | Accounts. Your accounts will be there. If you want to see the hierarchy of your CoA, go to Accounting | Charts | Chart of Accounts. Select your fiscal year and click on the "Open Charts" button. (You may have to scroll the page up a bit) and there is a tree view of your chart of accounts. Drill down by expanding the accounts.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/13, 6:14 AM
Seen: 922 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM