Odoo Help

how to display dictionary in openerp view?

By
Javier Hernandez
on 1/8/14, 2:35 PM 768 views

I have more than one warehouse on my openERP installation, and I'm developing a module to display the existence of a product in all warehouses on the product view.

I have the xml view and a class that inherits the product.product class in stock module, I have a function field that uses the _product_available function to get the quantity for each warehouse (modifying the context so I can get it for all warehouses).

If I set the function that returns those values as char, it will display the information correctly, but in one line (If I use it just diplays that text and nothing happends if I use \n), so I though to return a dictionary, but there is not that field type and if I let the char function and return the dictionary it displays [object Object],

How would you display that dictionary in order to have one warehouse per line?

Thanks!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/8/14, 2:35 PM
Seen: 768 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM