Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to display dictionary in openerp view?

By
Javier Hernandez
on 1/8/14, 2:35 PM 673 views

I have more than one warehouse on my openERP installation, and I'm developing a module to display the existence of a product in all warehouses on the product view.

I have the xml view and a class that inherits the product.product class in stock module, I have a function field that uses the _product_available function to get the quantity for each warehouse (modifying the context so I can get it for all warehouses).

If I set the function that returns those values as char, it will display the information correctly, but in one line (If I use it just diplays that text and nothing happends if I use \n), so I though to return a dictionary, but there is not that field type and if I let the char function and return the dictionary it displays [object Object],

How would you display that dictionary in order to have one warehouse per line?

Thanks!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/8/14, 2:35 PM
Seen: 673 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM