Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to display analytic account remaing units on timesheet activity form

By
Marco Sambo
on 7/15/15, 9:01 AM 607 views

Hello everybody,

I have a question on account analytic account usage in Odoo / OpenERP 7.

I am using the analytic account as IT hour support for customer, inserting a unit amount in the "Prepaid Service Units" field.

In the analytic account I can see in the "Contract Information" tab, the total units, the consumed units and the remaining units, according to the activities done by the employee on that account: perfect!

Now I would like to know if there is a way to display the remaining hours also in the choice of the analytic account in the timesheet activities entries of each employee, as it was possible in OpenERP 5.

This is useful for the employee to know if the hours spent for a customer could be insert in the hours support pack or invoiced directly.

Please let me know if you have some solution on my need and if you need more information, please ask me.

Thanks in advance

Marco

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/15/15, 9:01 AM
Seen: 607 times
Last updated: 7/15/15, 9:01 AM