Odoo Help

How to disable messages to followers?

By
Carlton Guc
on 5/1/13, 11:54 AM 3,499 views

Our system has been sending out internal messages to some test emails and I don't know how to stop that. When I go to Settings | Email | Notifications, I see a bunch of message that should NOT have gone to specific people. I have OpenERP setup to automatically capture my emails. But when some sends an email to me it triggers an event that sends a copy of it to all my followers, and another copy back to me.

What's going on? Where I can read about this? We need to solve this or OpenERP is not going to be a solution for us.

Thanks Carlton

Check your top righ menu, Preferences/ receive email by feeds/ set to NEVER!

ECP D
on 5/1/13, 1:02 PM

with all your users, need to do this

ECP D
on 5/1/13, 1:02 PM

If you need to edit all users not to see the notifications/message menu, then export all users, keep the id column and notification_email_send, remove all other columns, use "Never" for all users in the second column and import the csv. This saves a lot of time.

Shiva Napoleon
on 9/18/13, 10:31 AM

IT Libertas

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 7
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: itlibertas.com

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful implementations.

IT Libertas guarantees deadlines predictability and transparent pricing. We rely upon the best international practices and invest in local markets' study. That is why the company's services are in demand of European, Asian, American and African entrepreneurs.

We are open for cooperation and keep searching for new solutions to the end that IT Libertas clients go ahead of the curve, deal with less routine and generate more profit.

IT Libertas
On 3/13/16, 6:03 PM

This module is developed exactly to this purpose: https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/9.0/internal_thread/

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 11:54 AM
Seen: 3499 times
Last updated: 3/13/16, 6:03 PM