This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hello guys!

When I edit a user in my Settings, it is impossible to remove « employee » from Human Resource... How could I delete this access. THis user is not a employee and I don't want him to see « Human Resource » menu in the menubar.

Thanks

Discard
Author

« Employee » always stays set when I save.

Author

When a user has Sales group, he gets imperatively Employee group. When I remove Sales access, I can remove Employee group

Best Answer

Hi,

1) create a new group group_user_new

2) For menu menu_hr_root, remove group  base.group_user and add group group_user_new in groups attribute

3) for group base.group_hr_user, implied_ids the group group_user_new (group roup_hr_user, will inherit group group_user_new)

4) Add users you want who can see the top menu human resources to the group group_user_new

Bye

Discard
Author

Thanks to you for your nice answer. I have learned many things! The right things.

Best Answer

Go to Settings/Groups and search for Human Resources. Try removing the user from there. It worked for me.

Discard
Author

For the moment, it works. The « employee » setting is disapeared. But the user can not login anymore. Internal error.

Author

There is some relation (access right) with im_chat.presence. I will stay this user on « employee » for the moment.

Best Answer

Hi Pascal,

What you can do is to disable some options from the "Technical Configurations", such as assistance, time in task, etc, so the user can't use the Human Resources options.

Regards,

Juan José - Ing ADHOC

Discard
Author

I prefer this one. I try your solutions. thanks guys

Author

No, it doesn't work. Not the time I try this. Even if I uncheck all the user technical setting, human resource ALWAYS stay on « employee ».

Author Best Answer

What I needed was to remove the group « Human Resources / Employee » in the groups of the « Human Resources » menu item.

This way, the managers and the officers of human resources can see the menu. The employee can not see the menu anymore. Perfect for us!

Big thanks all for your precious answers.

Discard