Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to disable auto received in incoming shipment after user click confirm in Purchase Order?

By
Henry Lim
on 10/16/13, 6:46 AM 976 views

Just curious to ask whether why after me create quotation from Purchase Module then click on Confirm Order then when I go to Incoming Shipments in Warehouse, find back my order, how come it already in status "Received"? How to do the setting to allow me manually click on Receive button in Incoming Shipments only it change to the status "Received"? Because when I create a new database then it is work like that but don't know why my current live database will auto help me change to status "Received" in Incoming Shipment after user click on Confirm Order in Purchase Order there?

Anyone have any idea for my question because I not idea how to set the setting for allow user manual click on Receive Products in Incoming Shipments after user click on Confirm Order in Purchase Order. Pleaseeeeeee...

Henry Lim
on 10/21/13, 1:00 AM

I think I found the reason. If the product in question is a "service", it is assumed that no delivery takes place.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/16/13, 6:46 AM
Seen: 976 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM