This question has been flagged

Hi, 

how about if I regroup in one module all of the adding a group in the followers for example in purchase, sales..... 

For example when purchase goes Sent for Waiting approval, one group 1 is automatically added in the followers.

this purchase goes to Waiting approval to Approved, one group 2 is automatically added in the followers.

How to do, I want to gather all of this case in one module?

Discard
Author

Hi, thanks! I watched this tutorial, but I'm stuck on how to add the script to add group in the followers.

Author Best Answer

I create a file all_notification.py in which i insert class all_notification(osv.osv): _name = 'all.notification' _inherit = ['mail.thread'] _columns = { } a file __openerp__.py in which i insert all depends like purchase, sale, file group.xml where I define all the group. then I stuck on it. where i define which group will be added on the followers of purchase workflow for example? Thanks

Discard
Author

I create a file all_notification.py in which i insert class all_notification(osv.osv): _name = 'all.notification' _inherit = ['mail.thread'] _columns = { } a file __openerp__.py in which i insert all depends like purchase, sale, file group.xml where I define all the group. then I stuck on it: where i define which group will be added on the followers of purchase workflow for example? Thanks

Author

Is anybody can help me? thanks!

Best Answer

Hi,

inspire your self by this module code.

You can see here the step to create a new module

Discard