Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to develop a notification module?

By
Nanie BE
on 8/12/14, 9:57 AM 1,494 views

Hi, 

how about if I regroup in one module all of the adding a group in the followers for example in purchase, sales..... 

For example when purchase goes Sent for Waiting approval, one group 1 is automatically added in the followers.

this purchase goes to Waiting approval to Approved, one group 2 is automatically added in the followers.

How to do, I want to gather all of this case in one module?

Hi, thanks! I watched this tutorial, but I'm stuck on how to add the script to add group in the followers.

Nanie BE
on 8/13/14, 4:34 AM
Nanie BE
On 8/13/14, 4:34 AM

I create a file all_notification.py in which i insert class all_notification(osv.osv): _name = 'all.notification' _inherit = ['mail.thread'] _columns = { } a file __openerp__.py in which i insert all depends like purchase, sale, file group.xml where I define all the group. then I stuck on it. where i define which group will be added on the followers of purchase workflow for example? Thanks

I create a file all_notification.py in which i insert class all_notification(osv.osv): _name = 'all.notification' _inherit = ['mail.thread'] _columns = { } a file __openerp__.py in which i insert all depends like purchase, sale, file group.xml where I define all the group. then I stuck on it: where i define which group will be added on the followers of purchase workflow for example? Thanks

Nanie BE
on 8/13/14, 9:20 AM

Is anybody can help me? thanks!

Nanie BE
on 8/18/14, 1:00 AM

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 8/12/14, 12:23 PM

Hi,

inspire your self by this module code.

You can see here the step to create a new module

Med Said BARA

--Med Said BARA--
| 5 5 7
Algeria
--Med Said BARA--
Med Said BARA
On 8/13/14, 9:38 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/12/14, 9:57 AM
Seen: 1494 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM