Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to determine when postgresql become overflow & OE Issues

By
Zahin
on 9/19/13, 11:18 AM 1,119 views

Hello All,

Regarding OpenERP if we have 50 database & 2000 user, then after 3 month,

How can we determine postgresql is overflow or not ?

Does OpenERP SA have any statistics on postgresql performance ?

How to improve speed of OpenERP, When we use OpenERP on internet its very slow, how can we fix it ?

How can we avoid unwanted css or to avoid un-required dynamic javascript loading ?

Does someone have batter Web Client then OpenERP Web Client. ? very bad performance on internet.

Looking for answer,

Thanks, :)

What was the question again? I noticed your accept rate is 5 / 21 - not great.

Daniel Reis
on 9/19/13, 11:40 AM

@Daniel, Instead of notice other's rate, try to understand others & their quotation. I hope you not thinking like Only English people can live in this world. Try to understand other's matter & if you can't be quite.

Zahin
on 9/24/13, 11:24 AM

If a question is too vague or asks for too much, it won't get too much attention. Making good question takes some effort, but it pays off (or at least I like to think so). Honestly I didn't understand the question, and odd are that more had the same problem; sorry if you took it personally.

Daniel Reis
on 9/24/13, 11:49 AM

Gustavo

--Gustavo--
| 2 1 4
Buenos Aires, Argentina
--Gustavo--

Python developer, big fan of sailing

Gustavo
On 9/19/13, 12:13 PM

Regarding your questions...

a) How can we determine postgresql is overflow or not ?

Check your database, you need to administer your PostgreSQL database. If you don't know how to do so, contact a PostgreSQL DBA

b) How to improve speed of OpenERP, When we use OpenERP on internet its very slow, how can we fix it ?

OpenERP's performance can be improved in many areas, I would suggest start with your database performance

c) How can we avoid unwanted css or to avoid un-required dynamic javascript loading ?

Install OpenERP behinx a NGINX proxy server

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/19/13, 11:18 AM
Seen: 1119 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM