Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to design my own report using Aeroo report and get output file in Excel format ?

By
Sohail
on 5/8/13, 5:21 AM 3,723 views

I need to have an excel file as output generated using aeroo report and also be able to modify report as per the requirement.

Ghanshyam Prajapati

--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
| 4 4 8
Pune, India
--Ghanshyam Prajapati--
OpenERP Developer
Ghanshyam Prajapati
On 5/8/13, 5:38 AM

open terminal

1) Download aeroo report modules as per your OpenERP version. - $ bzr branch lp:aeroo

2) Install Aeroo Reports library - Python module - $ bzr branch lp:aeroolib $ cd /home/username/aeroolib/aeroolib $ sudo python ./setup.py install

3) Install report_aeroo, report_aeroo_ooo, report_aeroo_sample modules in your openerp database.

you can make your own report using report_aeroo_sample module

Hope it works

MY Friend i am not able to get an output file in Excel i.e. .xls or .xlsx format how to go about it ?

Sohail
on 5/8/13, 5:42 AM

Dear friend please paste your error over here.

Ghanshyam Prajapati
on 5/8/13, 7:11 AM

or you need to change the Template Mime-type to ods

kim
on 1/24/14, 3:49 AM

Hi all, I installed Aeroo Report modules and still i getting only odt format only i want xls, or ods format how to do. please help.

sridhar
on 3/24/14, 7:11 AM
kim
On 1/24/14, 3:38 AM

Hi me also the same only 3 option let me choose odt, pdf and doc.

anyone can help me also I also need to generate the file

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/8/13, 5:21 AM
Seen: 3723 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM