Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to delete template_id of the report i.e. stock.picking report inherited id in delivery module?

By
Krupesh Laiya
on 5/30/16, 2:09 AM 594 views

How can I delete the template_id of report which is used in delivery module to inherit the delivery order report.

Main Id of the report: report_pickng (in stock module)

inherited report id: report_shipping2 (in delivery module)

I have to override the report_picking report how can I do?

or is there any way to delete the template id (report_shipping2) ?

Thicham
On 5/31/16, 6:58 AM

@Vasanth, what you suggested is bearly correct and useful to delete a report menu item from the dropdown menu button "Print" (in sale order or stock pickings for example).

here is the correct syntaxe:

<delete id="stock.report_picking" model="ir.actions.report.xml" />

you've chosen the wrong model, that's all

Vasanth

--Vasanth--
| 5 3 8
Pondicherry, India
--Vasanth--
Vasanth
On 5/30/16, 6:08 AM

Hi Krupesh Laiya,

you can use this :

<delete id="stock.report_picking" model="ir.ui.view" />

Try this one

@Vasanth It is used to delete menu not template id.

Krupesh Laiya
on 5/30/16, 6:22 AM

Sorry. Then try as

Vasanth
on 5/30/16, 6:30 AM

@Vasanth, what you suggested is bearly correct and useful to delete a report menu item from the dropdown menu button "Print" (in sale order or stock pickings for example). here is the correct syntaxe: you've chosen the wrong model, that's all

Thicham
on 5/31/16, 6:57 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/16, 2:09 AM
Seen: 594 times
Last updated: 5/31/16, 6:58 AM