Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to delete order in POS

By
More9ike
on 4/19/13, 9:15 AM 2,222 views

Please how do I delet order in OpenERP v7 POS

Make a refund

AD LIBITOM, michel Guénard
on 4/19/13, 9:37 AM
Darkman89
On 6/4/13, 8:48 AM

We developed a module to remove POS orders and the related entries and related stock moves, the module also offers the ability to re-order POS orders reference. If you are interested contact me at:

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 4/20/13, 3:30 AM

Hello,

POS provide functionality to delete an order but only that which is in new or cancelled state.

Thank you.

Hello, im interesting on how can i cancel POS orders in order to delete it. Regards!!

Said Kuri
on 5/2/13, 2:25 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/19/13, 9:15 AM
Seen: 2222 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM