Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to delete expenses that are in done state ?

By
Glenn Adams
on 3/6/13, 6:03 PM 1,826 views

I have expenses that are 'Done' and would like to delete them as they were an error.

The journal entries are deleted as far as I can see. The receipts are deleted.

Without seeing into the database I don't know how this stands. I know I have the expenses still showing up and would like them gone.

Thoughts?

I have the same issue and would like to know the answer. As a workaround, I put [DELETED] in the note field and show it in the list view.

Yoshi Tashiro
on 3/13/13, 3:58 AM
Houssine BAKKALI
On 7/30/13, 10:03 AM

I just faced this issue... There is no way to do it out of the box.

You have two solutions, add a button cancel to delete the posted entry if any. than you need to add a button to reset the expense as draft. This should complete the whole expense workflow.

Without developpement you need to delete the entries then to change the state to draft in the database. This is the only trick that I found so far.

Hope that this helps!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/6/13, 6:03 PM
Seen: 1826 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM