This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I would like to know if its possible to assign a monthly sales target for a specific user and group. For every sales they bring and convert successfully, their target will reduce which they can check. Is this a feature in openerp already?

Discard

To the best of my knowledge it is not a feature in OpenERP, but it is quite easy to implement with a module

Best Answer

There is no commission module in the official ones.

It looks like there are several community modules to handle commissions. Just search on http://apps.openerp.com (search on commission)

The gamification module which is being developed for OpenERP 8 has the ability to define targets per salesperson and team. It also have tools for reporting it. (leader boards, personal progressbars, etc.)

Update: We just finished a module allowing to manage commissions. Here is the video:

This module will be released during the community days (July 3-5, 2013)

Discard
Author

THanks for your response. Looking forward to openerp 8.

I'm also interested in this module.

The "gamification" module that is already shown in screenshots on your website looks really good but no or little information seems to be available for it... also there seems to be no further info regarding where to get the google spreadsheet module?!?