This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello!

I can't find the field of the delivery time which says, for example, "delivery within 3 days" or "within 7 days" when doing a sale order. Where to define something like this in openerp 7 ?

Thank you for your response!

Discard

Hey any solution you found? I wish to have the same as we are traders and Delivery depends on market availability. So our customers ask for delivery time against each line item in quotation, which may vary, as the availibility maybe 1day since we would have the item in stock or sometimes a week for same item as we would have to import from other country & different line items would have different delivery period.....Thanks..

Best Answer

Hi,

for each Order to create one or more Delivery Orders.the delivery time is defined in Delivery Orders field Scheduled Time.

you can install a module sale_order_dates (this module exist in your addons)

Description :

Add additional date information to the sales order.

You can add the following additional dates to a sales order:

• Requested Date

• Commitment Date

• Effective Date

Discard
Author

Thank you for a fast response! By the way, the field "Scheduled Time" in Delivery Orders is not hit my desire. I want something that directly shows "delivery within how many days". Therefore, I can put that field into my custom quotation report that I've been doing in module OpenOffice Report Designer. Anyway, Thank you very much.

Best Answer

On the product form view go to sale tab and set up the time(3 days or 7days(by default)) you want in the field Customer Lead Time .

Discard