Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to define 3 selling price for one product?

By
semah afi
on 5/30/14, 12:18 PM 971 views

I have 3 lists of prices for a company :

• Retail
  • Small Retailers
  • Consumer

The price difference does not follow a fixed markup over the entire range of produits, So no fixed% markup.

How fixed it ?

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)

--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--
| 6 8 8
fsdsdfsdf, Belgium
--Fabien Pinckaers (fp)--

Odoo Founder & CEO

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
On 5/30/14, 5:03 PM

You should use pricelists. You can activate pricelists from Settings / Sales.

Then, there are different approach on how you will configure your 3 pricelists:

• You can define rules, usually the best methods are prices are easily maintainable: e.g; 10% discount on this cateogory, 3€ extra for these products, ...
  • Or you can use fields on the product form (put 3 fields on the product form and fix the price manually for every product). For this solution, you need to create new price types.
semah afi
On 5/31/14, 3:43 AM

Thank you Fabien,

I have not received in adding fields (second solution), how I do That?

Eva Pinter
On 5/31/14, 7:16 PM

Semah,

Using the price lists, you can assign it to the customer and the correct price is automatically selected.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/30/14, 12:18 PM
Seen: 971 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM