Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to customize the swiss BVR in OpenERP 7 ?

Jocelyn Duc
on 11/14/13, 7:03 AM 1,371 views

I set up the BVR and it seems to work!

When I print a BVR, I only have the BVR payment slip at the bottom of the page.

I use A4 paper with included BVR payment slip, so I need all the data on the same page (header, addresses, invoice lines, BVR, etc).

And if I have a lots of invoice lines, it would be nice to have standard A4 pages and the rest on the last BVR-included A4 page.

So, what the best way to get a such result ? Do you print all stuffs on the same page (all-in-one) or do you print the standard OpenERP invoice and then the BVR slip?

Open Net Sarl
On 11/15/13, 12:03 PM

If you have too many lines in one invoice to have everything on 1 page, don't forget to clic 'Precise Mode'.

Beside this, we usually used 3 reports, - Invoice with no BVR, to be printed, one or more pages, on plain paper - Invoice with BVR, one page only, to be printed on BVR paper - BVR only, to be printed on BVR paper with a recap of the invoice total.

Or send it by email, with BVR background image

Thank you for your answer! I never heard about "Precise Mode". The three reports you spoke about seems to solve what I need. But are they included in l10n_ch? in another module? or do you manually create reports? How and where can I find them?

Jocelyn Duc
on 11/15/13, 4:11 PM

Hello, You can find the BVR reports in this module l10n_ch_payment_slip

Open-Net Sarl, Open Net Sarl
on 11/21/13, 6:38 AM

I installed the module l10n_ch_payment_slip but I can't find where are those reports. Once it's installed, I can print Invoice, BVR simple and BVR multiple.

Jocelyn Duc
on 11/21/13, 7:41 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/14/13, 7:03 AM
Seen: 1371 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM