Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to customize the Purchase module

By
Frank Mwala Kattundu
on 6/11/15, 1:50 PM 381 views

Can someone please explain to me how I can customize the purchase module so that a confirmed sales order automatically generates a draft purchase order?

Which settings have to be customized for this to work?

Frank Mwala Kattundu
On 6/13/15, 7:36 AM

Thank you Mark for your advice. I must say however that I am somewhat new to odoo and I am still struggling to understand the functionality of the Software. I have activated the dropshipping in the Settings, but somehow I am still not getting the automated generation of purchase orders from the sales orders nor the sales invoices.

I am trying to setup odoo for invoicing airline tickets to our customers so that customer statements can be generated from within odoo. We are a travel agent and the products (Airline tickets) are "shipped" directly from our supplier IATA,  through the GSD -the Amadeus Selling Platform, to the Customer. The shipped products, the airline tickets transactions, are billed by IATA directly to us.

So there is no physical product that is shipped by us to the customer.

Please advise!.... 

Matt Pruett
On 6/11/15, 4:00 PM

Would the product then be shipped directly from the supplier?  If so drop shipping is what you are looking to do and there is a module that will enable this functionality for you.  The module is named stock_dropshipping in Odoo 8.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/11/15, 1:50 PM
Seen: 381 times
Last updated: 6/13/15, 7:43 AM