Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to customize the name of a report?

Juan Formoso
on 12/16/14, 5:32 AM 495 views

I'm working with version 7. I've created several reports before, but now I'm having trouble with the name of this one. I put it the name Meeting attendance list, however, when I print the report, the default name of it is the one I've chosen plus followed by all the names of the selected records, separated by dashes.

For example: If I select the records whose names are Hello, Goodbye, Regards, and print them, in the following pop-up where I select the directory to save it and the file name, this last one is Meeting attendance list-Hello-Goodbye-Regards.pdf by default. Why???

Here is my RML first section:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<document filename="Meeting attendance list.pdf">
  <template title="Meeting attendance list" author="Juan Formoso Vasco (xxx@xxx.xxx)" allowSplitting="20">

I did nothing different from the other times, as far as I know. Can anyone help me?

Juan Carlos
On 12/17/14, 5:45 PM

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
        string="This string is your button"
        name="This is the name of .pdf download"
        report_type="qweb-pdf" />

I hope you serve

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 12/16/14, 5:32 AM
Seen: 495 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM