Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to customize move lines view per journal?

By
Mohammad Alhashash
on 4/9/13, 8:58 AM 1,816 views

In v6.1, Journals had a property 'view_id' that specifies which columns should be displayed for this Journal. I think it was not working properly but idea was fine.

Is it possible in v7 to change how entry lines are displayed per Journal?

Priyesh Solanki (pso)

--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Tiny ERP Pvt Ltd
http://www.odoo.com
| 2 2 4
--Priyesh Solanki (pso)--
Priyesh Solanki (pso)
On 4/9/13, 9:13 AM

This concept has been removed from v7. Right now, There are no objects like account.journal.view and account.journal.column in journal object.

This is clearly the situation. I'm asking about an alternative approach to achieve similar functionality. I want to remove irrelevant columns for some journals.

Mohammad Alhashash
on 4/9/13, 9:26 AM

You can customize it by overriding fields_view_get for particular condition to achieve it but still I am not sure for that.

Priyesh Solanki (pso)
on 4/9/13, 11:17 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/9/13, 8:58 AM
Seen: 1816 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM