Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to custom colors for form fields?

By
Tajjajt
on 3/15/13, 10:28 AM 2,489 views

Hello!

My qustion is how to custom colors for form fields, I installed the module web_field_style.zip

but it didnt works !!

is there an other way to do it?!!

are you using 6.1 ? with web_fields_style you need to patch the server and user the xml tag cssclass.

Cristian Salamea
on 3/16/13, 12:36 AM

No I use V6.0, How cant I patch the server?

Tajjajt
on 3/18/13, 1:51 PM

saad

--saad--
| 5 4 8
Casablanca, Morocco
--saad--
saad
On 3/15/13, 11:33 AM

Have a look on this blog: colors & styles in openerp

I want to folow what is in this blog, but I can't apply the patch to server’s file because I have not access to source files, Openerp is installed in the server not in my machine !!!

Tajjajt
on 3/15/13, 12:20 PM

Customizing fields colors by users is not supported by openerp. It's need modification in the source files.

saad
on 3/15/13, 12:39 PM

ok thank u

Tajjajt
on 3/15/13, 1:34 PM

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp

--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--
| 4 5 8
Bronx, United States
--AJ Schrafel Paper Corp--

Exploring OpenERP for business

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
On 3/15/13, 11:31 AM

You mean you want to create colors that have values other than the default values defined by openERP?

try adding the custom color you want to:

web/addons/web_graph/static/lib/flotr2/lib/excanvas.js

in the var colorData = { section

you can then assign that color to your fields using the xml color ="" tag

I can't find the file : web/addons/web_graph/static/lib/flotr2/lib/excanvas.js howerer I have not access to source files, Openerp is installed in the server not in my machine !!!

Tajjajt
on 3/15/13, 12:17 PM

If you want to create custom options like this you must have access to the server.

AJ Schrafel Paper Corp
on 3/15/13, 12:54 PM

OK I get it

Tajjajt
on 3/15/13, 1:34 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/15/13, 10:28 AM
Seen: 2489 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM