Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

how to create Tree from the developper mode ( odoo 9 )

on 6/17/16, 10:12 PM 291 views

i want to create a new tree in product.template wich will contain a field with type many2one from hr.employee

so when i just put the field into product.template.common.form it's work without any probleme

but when put the field in the new tree it seems work but when i want to make a test it doesnt work and it cant save and show this error message : 

The operation could not be completed, probably as a result of:

- Deletion: you try to delete a record to which other records refer

- Creation / modification: a required field is not correctly filled

i have joined 4 pictures of what i have already done : 

Based on this informations it is difficult to help you. Please post the code you have created for the new tree view. I recommend to create a module for a complete new tree view.

Lucas Huber
on 6/18/16, 9:32 AM
Lucas Huber
On 6/20/16, 10:57 AM

ok you want to have a tree view in the form view. But for this you need a one2many or many2many field. I did think you want to have an new general tree view.

Avez vous trouver la solution?

On 6/18/16, 7:27 PM

This is the code added in product.template.common.form

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 6/17/16, 10:12 PM
Seen: 291 times
Last updated: 9/18/16, 8:49 AM