Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create one customer invoice from multiple delivery orders?

By
Farook
on 4/30/13, 6:23 AM 2,863 views

How to create one customer invoice from multiple delivery orders?

Clément THOMAS
On 4/30/13, 8:08 AM

Create one invoice by delivery order, and merge them.

You mean create invoice manually?

AB Consultant
on 4/30/13, 8:31 AM

Hi Thomas, wht do you mean by "merge them"?. I couldn't see any option for merging. can you please provide bit more details

Farook
on 5/1/13, 5:56 AM

sorry, it's a specific developement. If you want I can send you the code.

Clément THOMAS
on 5/28/13, 6:58 AM

Please give me your email address in this thread

Clément THOMAS
on 6/3/13, 7:06 AM

Hello Clément, would you mind just putting your module on mediafire or something? Since it's likely you just adapted the 6.1 module, it would also be great if you could put it on launchpad! Thanks, Björn

Björn Kruggel
on 6/29/13, 5:56 PM

Hello Clement, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. my email id is getfarook@gmail.com. Please send me the required code

Farook
on 7/12/13, 8:48 AM
Erik Evripidou
On 8/7/13, 2:06 PM

Is this module available ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 6:23 AM
Seen: 2863 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM