Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create new role under Human Resources ?

By
Saravanakumar P
on 6/10/16, 2:59 AM 291 views

User->Access rights->Application->Human Resources . Already we have employee, manager and officer and i want to create new role under Human Resources . Can anyone suggest me how to create?

Fabien M
On 6/10/16, 11:24 AM

Hello, you can do it thanks to the debug mode (at least in 9.0). On the top/right of the window, click on your pseudo, then "About", "activate the developer mode". You will be able to create new roles in the HR module.

Thanks, but i cant find any option to create new role under developer mode (V9.0). Where can i find those options? can u give me screenshot ?

Saravanakumar P
on 6/11/16, 2:06 AM

Ok I can, but I need your e-mail or something else to share

Fabien M
on 6/13/16, 10:42 AM

saravkl@yahoo.co.in

Saravanakumar P
on 7/13/16, 2:06 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/10/16, 2:59 AM
Seen: 291 times
Last updated: 6/11/16, 2:07 AM