This question has been flagged
5 Replies

Hi everyone,

I am testing one scenario where i have created one product with "make to order", "buy" configured and I also defined 2 suppliers in the product "supplier info" tab.

Then, when I create a sale order for this product, confirm the sale order and run scheduler, I get only one draft purchase order, instead of two. Is this normal?

Discard
Best Answer

By default, OpenERP creates only one supplier request for quotation, using the most important supplier, for each procurement.

If you want the scheduler to create several RfQ for one need, you must install the purchase_tender module. (or there is probably an option in Settings / Purchase to allow using purchase tenders.)

Once this module installed, on the product form, you have a checkbox telling if you want to go through a purchase tender or directly a purchase order.

Discard
Best Answer

Hello All,

This module will helpful in this case:Separate Purchase Order For Make To Order + Buy Product

Discard
Best Answer

Any update on this? I want this feature too.

Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

This is an old topic but I have a problem that is exactly this... I want to create a Purchase Tender for multiple Vendors of a single product. I can change the product and Odoo creates the Purchase Tender but without any Vendor in it... I have to add them by hand. Is there a way to automatically add all of the Vendors associated with that product in the Purchase Tender and, even better, generate a RfQ for each one of them?

I am using Odoo 9.

Thanks!

Fernando

Discard

Any update on this? I want this feature too.

Thanks