This question has been flagged
1 Reply

How to create multiple delivery orders against single Sales Order. Is there any way to do this? as of now only one Delivery order gets created automatically. Although I can entirely or partially process the Delivery Order Item by Item, It'll still be a single delivery order. My client wants to create multiple delivery orders from a single SO. Please help me on this

Discard
Best Answer

openerp generate automatically one delivery.

and every time you want to deliver products openerp generate automatically the new delivery with the quantity remaining.

for example you have delivery OUT/0001 with quantity=10; if you deliver a quantity 3 another delivery OUT/0002 generate with quantity=7 .

Discard
Author

Hi Dhifi, thanks for your response. But this is not happening in my case. When i process the delivery order partially, a new delivery order with remaining quantity is not getting generated. Do I have to enable any settings for that?? currently it just remains as one dleivery order even if its processed partially

no specific configuration this is standard in openerp just install module Sales Management,and Warehouse Management.