Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create multiple delivery orders against single Sales Order

By
Farook
on 4/30/13, 5:35 AM 3,021 views

How to create multiple delivery orders against single Sales Order. Is there any way to do this? as of now only one Delivery order gets created automatically. Although I can entirely or partially process the Delivery Order Item by Item, It'll still be a single delivery order. My client wants to create multiple delivery orders from a single SO. Please help me on this

Borni DHIFI

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

http://www.linkedin.com/in/borni

Borni DHIFI
On 4/30/13, 5:51 AM

openerp generate automatically one delivery.

and every time you want to deliver products openerp generate automatically the new delivery with the quantity remaining.

for example you have delivery OUT/0001 with quantity=10; if you deliver a quantity 3 another delivery OUT/0002 generate with quantity=7 .

Hi Dhifi, thanks for your response. But this is not happening in my case. When i process the delivery order partially, a new delivery order with remaining quantity is not getting generated. Do I have to enable any settings for that?? currently it just remains as one dleivery order even if its processed partially

Farook
on 4/30/13, 6:21 AM

no specific configuration this is standard in openerp just install module Sales Management,and Warehouse Management.

Borni DHIFI
on 4/30/13, 6:48 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/30/13, 5:35 AM
Seen: 3021 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM