Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create multi page reports in openerp 6.1 ?

By
Sohail
on 4/8/13, 6:30 AM 1,947 views

I am new to openerp and finding it difficult to use a suitable tag for mutli page in Rml. The same should also be supported in openerp.

Sudhir Arya (SA)

--Sudhir Arya (SA)--
| 6 8 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Sudhir Arya (SA)--

Working as an OpenERP/Odoo developer and a Team Leader 

Top 5 Odoo contributor On Stackoverflow

LinkedIn

Blog

Stackoverflow

Sudhir Arya (SA)
On 4/14/13, 4:23 AM

Read through the developer documentation on Dynamic Content in Reports.

You can use [[ repeatIn(objects,’o’) ]] (Loop on each objects selected for the print) function to loop over your datas.

Here's an example of repeatIn.

Keyur

--Keyur--
| 4 4 8
Ahmedabad, India
--Keyur--

Odoo Expert

Keyur
On 4/14/13, 3:53 AM

Hi, it depends on the data you want to print on the report. By using repeatIn in rml file you can generate multiple pages report. Ex. [[ repeatIn(objects,'o') ]]

Sohail
On 4/23/13, 12:07 PM

Thank you guys for your answers i tried out the aga_plan_terms_and_conditions module where just by uploading a pdf as attachment i was able to print multi page reports successfully !!!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/8/13, 6:30 AM
Seen: 1947 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM