Odoo Help

How to create invoices for partial incoming shipments involving a mixture of Service and Consumable/Stockable products?

By
d
on 5/17/13, 1:38 PM 1,463 views

Hi, we need to cater for partial incoming shipments of mixed products.

Example scenario: Create a PO for 2 x Service 2 x consumeble

Then partial incoming shipment with 1 x consumble part arrives with the corresponding supplier invoice.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on Purchase Order lines' I have the following issue: - Cannot create invoice for partial incoming shipment.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on incoming shipments' I have the following issue: - I can create invoice for consumeble parts from Incoming Shipments, but I won't be able to create invoice for service part.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on generated draft invoice' I have the following issue: - Only a draft invoice exists for the whole PO. So if I create new invoice(s) for the partial shipment(s), there is an extra invoice left over.

Please can someone advise if there is any solution? Thanks.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/17/13, 1:38 PM
Seen: 1463 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM