Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create invoices for partial incoming shipments involving a mixture of Service and Consumable/Stockable products?

on 5/17/13, 1:38 PM 1,179 views

Hi, we need to cater for partial incoming shipments of mixed products.

Example scenario: Create a PO for 2 x Service 2 x consumeble

Then partial incoming shipment with 1 x consumble part arrives with the corresponding supplier invoice.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on Purchase Order lines' I have the following issue: - Cannot create invoice for partial incoming shipment.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on incoming shipments' I have the following issue: - I can create invoice for consumeble parts from Incoming Shipments, but I won't be able to create invoice for service part.

If I had created the PO with 'Invoicing Control: Based on generated draft invoice' I have the following issue: - Only a draft invoice exists for the whole PO. So if I create new invoice(s) for the partial shipment(s), there is an extra invoice left over.

Please can someone advise if there is any solution? Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 5/17/13, 1:38 PM
Seen: 1179 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM