Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
A customer purchased an article at the POS; he paid his puchase with a bank check. The transaction is recorded at the POS session. Because the article includes a one year warranty, we need to issue an invoice sating the one year warranty.
How to execute this basic operation?
We have developed a module to add more features to openERP V7 point of sale including:
- Keyboard shortcuts for non-touch monitors.
- One key press to finish an order in cash.
- Apply fixed discount for product or the whole order.
- Apply percentage discount for product or the whole order.
- One click to void an order.
- Increase, decrease and edit product Qty.
- Easily remove one product from the order with Delete key.
- Add a different logo, address, phone, exchange/return policy for each shop.
- Logo will appear on POS receipt.
* Discounts will appear in the POS back end orders page.
* Discounts reflected correctly into accounting module.
Click Here for more details
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 9/3/13, 3:17 PM|
|Seen: 1095 times|
|Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM|