Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create an invoice and stock out without affecting the delivery order sequence?

By
babis peroukas
on 10/27/13, 4:17 AM 845 views

Hello again,

I want to have some types of invoices that are invoice + delivery order at the same document. My problem is that when I want to make a sales order, so I stock out, I' m forced to create a delivery order, which affects the delivery order sequence. As far I 've seen picking OUT sequence connected to order.stock.out (delivery order).

Is there any way to create a second delivery order sequence (2nd delivery journal) so it 's just used for the single delivery orders?

OR

Is there any way to stockout without creating delivery order?

Thank you in advance

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/27/13, 4:17 AM
Seen: 845 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM