Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create Aeroo reports using openoffice?

By
evon_dun
on 6/7/13, 10:27 AM 3,250 views

I have been creating openerp reports using openoffice report designer and it is very simple to use. I want to have sum of a single column in my invoice report which is without the invoice_lines. I got to know that we can do that using aeroo reports, so i tried finding the complete steps. But i couldn't find an appropriate link. Please guide me on how to use them with openoffice and what are prerequisites to start with. I am working in Openerp V6.1, Windows platform.

anyone?? r

evon_dun
on 6/19/13, 4:46 AM

Hi, evon, I installed aeroo report in my openerp just now and I also have confusion on how to use this. I'm now trying to learn the functions. Do you get a clue now? Please help me if you have already solved this problem or got some information. Thanks a lot!

phoebe
on 7/10/13, 5:10 AM

No not yet it requires Genshi template which is available for lower versions of python and i have 3.2 installed that's why still not able to do it. You need to install aeroolib module, genshi template and server rest i don't know.

evon_dun
on 7/10/13, 5:14 AM

ok, thanks. I found this from the website, it's an old doc but also hope it has some value. http://www.alistek.com/wiki/index.php/Your_first_report

phoebe
on 7/10/13, 6:31 AM

Hello guys. I managed to install aeroo on my Odoo. Like you say, it's not easy to use? Where do I test it?

Pascal Tremblay
on 12/4/14, 6:08 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/7/13, 10:27 AM
Seen: 3250 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM