This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I wany to make a stock card for the incoming and out going products.. How will i do this?? Thanks for advance..

Discard
Best Answer

Hi;

This stock_card from Vauxoo addons 7.0, see also stock_kardex

Discard

for stock card version 7 module from vauxoo you need a profit report module which is not available in version 7. please share if you are able to installed.

If you are referring to this link http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/addons-vauxoo/7.0/files/head:/report_profit/ <br> The module cannot be used. You click on http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vauxoo/addons-vauxoo/7.0/view/head:/report_profit/__openerp__.py look at the last line you will see "installable": False . Even if you set it to true you will get plenty of bugs. If this is not the one please provide the correct one.

Best Answer

Hi, once you have installed Warehouse module goto Reporting under Warehouse click on Receptions Analysis By default the view will filter by Done and Type.

To check specify product just enter the product name at search and you will see the "in" and "out" quantity, more filters and options are available at search dropdown.

Discard
Best Answer

The problem with "Reception Analysis" under reporting menu is that it provides only the totals. A stock card needs to provide the details of who, when, where (specific stock locations source and all destinations vice-versa), and other stock movement details such as the in and out quantities of every product. 

The Warehouse->Stock moves provides this feature but its output is not formatted properly to be used as a stock card. I have implemented my own "Stock management" module that integrates with OpenERP 7 warehouse module to provide the stock card, inventory monitoring, stock requsition, transfer, and returns. I hope this feature is in version 8 so I don't need to develop an Odoo version of module anymore. I'll work on submitting my modules in the repo for download.

Discard