Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a route ? i'm missing something to make it work

By
aibo
on 11/11/14, 3:24 PM 1,482 views

Hello,

I'm having issues with making my own route in Odoo : Version 8.0-f3b3776
I triple checked every steps with no luck .

My route is made of 6 steps:
Stock ->Step 1
Step 1->Step 2
Step 2->Step 3
Step 3->Packing zone
Packing zone->Output
Output->customer location

I created all Physical locations that match with the route:

I created all Operations:

I created all Pull rules / procurement rules:

When I select the route in the sale order the result is :

When I create a Sale order (with no route) the result is :

As you can read below, the result is unexpected (it starts nowhere and ends nowhere).
I have no clue to find solution

My procurements match the right route

If  any one can give me  step by step explanation with all steps !! (of course)

I did try to reproduce the Pick Pack Ship route and add extra steps with not luck.

Your help is greatly apreciated because i'm stuck in my work... and late since no documentation is really clear or exists.

I can give extra info if needed.

Thanks for reading have a great day.

I can create a user on Odoo trial for anyone that could to review my route and make it work, if needed.

edit:

someone had the courtesy to offer me this information:

Nevertheless, you do not say to which route you attached your rules. Rules are applied only if the required procurement (in your case in virtual/customers) matches the route they belong to.
Are you sure the route holding your rules is applicable either to the products of the SO, or to the catergory of products of the porducts of your SO or to the warehouse associated to the SO?

Note that for the latter, you have no other choice than exporting your warehouse and check its route_ids to see if the route is associated. In the same way, the only way to assign a route to a warehouse is to change route_ids in a csv and import the warehouse again.

If that edit solved your problem you ought to answer and self-accept the answer. That will help others find the solution when having similar problems.

Will Stott
on 11/12/14, 6:44 AM
aibo
On 11/17/14, 10:26 AM

Hello,

any help ? tutorial, case of study ?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/11/14, 3:24 PM
Seen: 1482 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM