Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a report with jasper parser without wizard ?

By
lleclerc
on 10/22/13, 1:12 PM 1,846 views

I am trying to replace the invoice report with my own one. We don't use rml and use jrxml from jasper report.

I replace the invoice rml report with a jrxml report. I want to use my own parser for it.

<delete model="ir.actions.report.xml" search="[('report_name','=','account.invoice')]" />

<report id="account_invoices_mylayout"
            string="Invoices with MyLayout"
            model="account.invoice"
            name="account.invoice.mylayout"
            rml="../mypath/report1.jrxml"
            auto="False"/>

The previous code will only remove original invoice report and replace it with a jasper report with default model source. How can I change the model to use my parser without wizard ?

In the parser class

jasper_report.report_jasper('report.' + REPORT_NAME, REPORT_MODEL, parser=my_parser)
lleclerc
On 10/30/13, 5:30 PM

REPORT_NAME had to match name of the report in the view ----> name="account.invoice.mylayout"

jasper_report.report_jasper('report.account.invoice.mylayout', ....)

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 10/22/13, 1:12 PM
Seen: 1846 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM