Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a new workflow along with an existing one?

Praveen S
on 7/27/13, 4:53 AM 597 views

Hi ,

I am new to openerp. I am trying to include a new module named dealer. The major problem is that i need calculate and pay the commission to dealer. The commission calculation are include in dealer table. When a quotation is made, if their exists a dealer a new entry to placed in dealer payment table.That is his commission. And when the quotation in converted into sales order or when the customer paid the amount, the dealer payment table sate is changed to amount paid and commission can now paid to dealer. Next process is to commission payment of dealer. How to edit the sales workflow.How to include the dealer commission calculating process to in sales module. I have no idea about that. Pls help me....

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 7/27/13, 4:53 AM
Seen: 597 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM