I have a question and i need your help friends.
How can we create a new group allowed only to create users?
What are we going to put in access rights, views, menus...??
Please, i need your help
Please follow the steps:
1) Create your desired group "YOU_GROUP"
2) go to access rights and give res.users and give create/Edit/write/delete access for it
3) Now go to Settings -> Technical -> Security -> Access Controls List , and search for res.users object, you will get the list of all the access rights set for res.users object with group names
4) For all the groups other than your created "YOU_GROUP", remove create right access., and if you want to restrict read access also, remove read right too....
5) Now no one other than "YOU_GROUP" member will be allowed to create users...
6) One more thing, be sure of "YOU_GROUP" doesn't inherit any other group.
Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!
About This Community
|Asked: 10/18/15, 8:43 AM|
|Seen: 313 times|
|Last updated: 11/21/15, 6:09 AM|