Odoo is the world's easiest all-in-one management software. It includes hundreds of business apps:
CRM | e-Commerce | Accounting | Inventory | PoS | Project management | MRP | etc.
I have a question and i need your help friends.
How can we create a new group allowed only to create users?
What are we going to put in access rights, views, menus...??
Please, i need your help
Please follow the steps:
1) Create your desired group "YOU_GROUP"
2) go to access rights and give res.users and give create/Edit/write/delete access for it
3) Now go to Settings -> Technical -> Security -> Access Controls List , and search for res.users object, you will get the list of all the access rights set for res.users object with group names
4) For all the groups other than your created "YOU_GROUP", remove create right access., and if you want to restrict read access also, remove read right too....
5) Now no one other than "YOU_GROUP" member will be allowed to create users...
6) One more thing, be sure of "YOU_GROUP" doesn't inherit any other group.
About This Community
This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.Register
Odoo Training Center
Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.Test it now
|Asked: 10/18/15, 8:43 AM|
|Seen: 448 times|
|Last updated: 11/21/15, 6:09 AM|