Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a filter for 'current week' in OpenERP 7.0?

By
Omar Rahman
on 5/1/13, 4:33 PM 2,093 views

I would like to create a dynamic search filter that change depending on the current week. I was able to do this quite easily for 'day' but not for 'week'. Because PostgreSQL has a function called 'current_date' I was able to write the following to create a custom filter that changes based on the current day: ['follow_up_date', '=', current_date] Now, what I am trying to do is create a similar filter that is based on the current week.

Any help is much appreciated.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/1/13, 4:33 PM
Seen: 2093 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM