Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to create a direct cash sale invoice (with no additional payment step)?

By
Farook
on 2/21/13, 2:26 AM 3,283 views

Hi Friends, Can anybody please tell me how to create a direct cash sale invoice? I should not be required to create another customer payment document to register the payment made by customer. I know this is possible in POS but my client wanted to do it without using POS. Is this possible in OpenERP?

Mohammad Alhashash

--Mohammad Alhashash--
| 5 5 8
Giza, Egypt
--Mohammad Alhashash--

Developer

Mohammad Alhashash
On 2/21/13, 2:38 AM

Use 'Sales Receipts' from Accounting menu.

You may also check this question.

but this way you wont be able to control your stock of sold products!

Osoul for Technology and Software Development
on 3/10/13, 9:20 AM
arif
On 5/3/13, 5:34 AM

You can't do cash sale from sales order screen only. For this you have to do your own customization on sales.

Add on Check field 'Cash Sale' On Confirmation action of Sales order do following

• Create Invoice & Delivery Order (Trigger workflows)
  • Create Payment Journal using Cash Journal and Validad, reconcile against Invoice
  • Process Delivery Order

Now sale order will go to done state on single action.

Have some implemented this module for openerp 7?

Osoul for Technology and Software Development
on 6/7/13, 3:50 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/21/13, 2:26 AM
Seen: 3283 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM