Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

How to copy data from sale quotation to purchase quotation? [Closed]

on 3/18/13, 12:39 PM 2,451 views

The Question has been closed

on 04/23/2013 14:37:07

I would like copy data from sale quotation to purchase quotation. Basically when I create a sale quotation and save I need this data from sale quotation appear in data of purchase quotation. There is any solution for this? Any module?

On 4/23/13, 2:36 PM

The answer is here.

Clément THOMAS
On 3/18/13, 12:52 PM

In OpenERP, you can generate a purchase order from the sale order. To do it, select good Procurement Method in your sale order line.

In OpenERP 7.0 I haven't see this field. Anyone can explain us where can we find it ?

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 3/18/13, 1:23 PM

This is not so difficult deal really if you are aware about customizing OpenERP.

You just need to have a mapping of fields available.

You known if there is any module for this?

on 3/18/13, 1:32 PM
Rohit Thakral
On 3/18/13, 12:53 PM

We created a module for converting SO to PO for OE 6.1. It hasn't been released yet in launchpad yet but we can share it.

This module doesn't work on openERP v7.0 right? Where I can see your module?

on 3/18/13, 12:58 PM

Just published on our website. http://www.targetintegration.com/downloads/sales-order-to-purchase-order-module-for-openerp-61.html

Rohit Thakral
on 3/18/13, 2:12 PM

Is there any chance to port this to OpenERP v7.0?

Stavros Christodoulou
on 7/19/13, 7:04 AM

This works in OpenERP v7.0.

on 7/19/13, 7:55 AM

Thank you for the response! Have you tried it?

Stavros Christodoulou
on 7/19/13, 7:59 AM

Yes. If you analyze my first response you will find the correct answer.

on 7/19/13, 8:03 AM

I have installed it and what it does it adds some text to the note field.

Stavros Christodoulou
on 7/19/13, 8:19 AM
  1. General -These general conditions of sales and customer orders are binding if no other conditions have been declared as applicable in the offer or the confirmation of YVOLVE SPORTS LTD T/A YVOLUTION
  2. Delivery time-The delivery time is specified in the confirmation of order or contract. The delivery time may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances such as acts of God (epidemic, earthquake, etc), war, as well as delivery delays from our material suppliers.
  3. Retention of title- The delivered goods remain the property of YVOLVE SPORTS LTD T/A YVOLUTION until the invoice total is fully p
Stavros Christodoulou
on 7/19/13, 8:20 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/18/13, 12:39 PM
Seen: 2451 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM